Slee Blackwell Solicitors have launched a range of fixed fee services for landlords who want to recover possession of residential premises which are let under Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements. They also offer the following additional services to residential landlords:
– Advice on your legal obligations when you first let your property
– Advice on your legal obligations when taking a deposit
– Advice on compliance with the Deregulation Act 2015
– Advice and representation in disputes that arise during the tenancy
– Service of a Notice to Quit for other types of tenancy
– Advice and representation on monetary claims for rent arrears and damage to your property
For the full article, click here.